Meatloaf is a staple Sunday 저녁 식사 in the fall and winter around my house. I have tried several different recipes and modifications until I decided to come up with my own.
I have modified traditional recipes to be more flavorful but also more 건강을 의식한. As with most of my recipes, this can be modified to your liking. I have added bell peppers or carrots before and also adjusted the beef and Italian sausage ratio.
최고의 미트로프레시피 인쇄
- 버터 4 큰술
- 3/4 cup of onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup of celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of any all-purpose seasoning
- 다진 마늘 2큰술
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 갈은 쇠고기 1 파운드
- 1 pound of mild Italian sausage
- 2 달걀, 구타
- 1 cup of Gluten-free breadcrumbs or 1/2 cup of Almond flour
- 오븐을 화씨 350도로 가열하십시오.
- Melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat. Add onion, celery, seasoning, and garlic. Sauté until combined and onions are translucent.
- Stir in ketchup and cook for 2 minutes, remove from heat, and cool until able to handle.
- Add ground beef, Italian sausage, breadcrumbs, beaten eggs, and cooled mixture. Mix with damp hands until well combined.
- Put the meat mixture into a greased loaf pan. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Increase heat to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and continue to bake for 40 minutes until done.
- Remove the foil for the last 15 minutes to brown the top.