My belly would definitely welcome this miso 수프 with udon noodles at any time during the winter months, lunch, dinner, or breakfast, like they do in 일본. It’s salty, filling, and, with the addition of broccoli, tastes fresh.
우동을 넣은 된장국레시피 인쇄
- 야채 육수 5 컵
- 2-3 tablespoons of miso
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 잘게 다진 마늘 2쪽
- 쌀 식초 3 큰술
- 3 ounces of udon noodles
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets, and the stalk peeled and thinly sliced
- 간장 2작은술
- 6 ounces of firm tofu, drained and pressed, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup of sliced green onion (white and dark green parts)
- 1 sheet of nori, thinly sliced (optional)
- In a large pot, combine the broth, miso, ginger, garlic, and rice vinegar. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 10 minutes. Taste and add more miso, if necessary.
- Add the noodles to the simmering soup and cook for about 2 minutes. Add the chopped broccoli and simmer for another 4 minutes, until the noodles are al dente and the broccoli is cooked.
- Turn off the heat. Stir in the soy sauce, tofu, and green onion. Place into bowls and top with additional green onion and sliced nori.